Why professional drying systems?
Today, protection against moisture and wetness is a matter of course. Whether in the form of an umbrella, rainwear and water-repellent shoes. An efficient drying system therefore stands for employee appreciation.
Dry shoes provide a feel-good effect, which increases staff motivation and can reduce absenteeism due to illness. Professional drying is also gentle on materials and extends the life of shoes and clothing. If wet shoes are only air-dried, different shoe materials, such as leather, can become brittle and hard. As a result, the sensitive skin of the feet suffers..
What makes our drying systems so special?
- Sendzimir galvanised quality sheet metal of grade A with powder coating is used.
- Perfect protection of the surface against cigarette burns, at the same time impact and scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Only high-quality components are used.
- All drying units meet the highest safety standards and are CE certified.
- High manufacturing standard with flexible, largely automated production.
Which economic aspects speak for the drying systems?
Our drying systems perform a gentle drying process at low temperature and high air volume. The time function ensures energy-efficient use. Employees become more motivated and efficient, and sick leave can be reduced due to damp work and emergency clothing. The drying systems can be expanded at any time and the units are easy to maintain and service.
Which product is the right one for my business?
We offer solutions for the drying, germ reduction and odour neutralisation of all types of workwear, workwear and sportswear. Both open and closed drying systems make an important contribution to hygiene and thus to the health of employees or guests.
Our systems also increase the service life of the high-quality equipment and convince with their energy-efficient operation compared to conventional drying rooms.
Which drying technologies are there?
SpeedDry: The fast fan drying system
A high-quality fan, combined with heated drying air, ensures material-friendly and energy-saving drying of the equipment.
- Circulation drying
- Combination of a powerful fan with a heating system
- 2 drying variants: Air drying or hot air drying
- Ambient temperature from 15 °C onwards
- Moisture is released via the room air
- Plug-and-play product
- Optionally with Sterex hygiene function, based on innovative plasma technology
- Fast and gentle drying of the equipment and energy-saving drying of the equipment